Wednesday 26 September 2012

Save the Rhinos Competition






 
























The project was given to us by the Wildlife Observation Trust. We had to do a design for a celebrity that would be placed onto a sculpted rhino. After we had designed this rhino we had to submit them to Lauren Laing and from there she would contact the sportsman to give us information if we were selected. I was very humbled for getting the chance of doing a rhino for a sportsman that is more or less my age , I felt that I could relate to Pat Lambie because of the school and environment we were brought up in. For me it was not about the celebrity it was about saving rhinos. Basically I had to redesign my concept 3 times because certain elements were missing. Pat Lambie had a specific style that he wanted to get across for his rhino and I managed to do this by adding the waves, which he enjoyed a lot because of his love for surfing.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment